Women have been spotted walking along the street in a public park in Japan wearing pigeon shoes.
Japanese shoemaker Kyoto Ohata has made this funny pair of pigeon-themed high heels!!
Practical reason behind this Unique design…
And everyone is freaking out. Some people hate it, others love it but probably only a few of the people know that actually these shoes were made for a special purpose.
A pair of feathered friends…….!!
Kyoto in Japan often walks through an area covered with pigeons. The birds scatter in “fear” when she walks down the walkway.
Concerned for the birds, she did something amazing!!
And in order to not to scare the birds away by the pigeons, she decided to create her own pair of feathered friends that look just like the pigeons themselves!
This Japanese woman recently went viral for her “fancy DIY pigeon shoes”.
The shoes look so similar to the pigeons that she has birds flocking around her.
She converted some old high heels into a pair of cute pigeons.
The eye-catching result is totally unique. Pictures of Pigeon shoes have hit the social media.
Now both the park pigeons and few curious onlookers adore her and her funny pair of “DIY bird shoes”.
According to My Modern Met, creator of pigeon shoes, Kyoto daily passes through a nearby park that is home to hundreds of pigeons.
“DIY pigeon shoes” step by step!!
1. Firstly, Ohata cut up pigeon heads from foam and then covered it with felt for texture.
2. Then she glued the body of the pigeon on some cheap heels.
3. Ohata created few wing pieces from a denser felt and attached some smaller circles of black and gray felt to form the feathers.
4. She now attached the wings with the help of PVA glue.
5. Using softer felt, roll out 8 balls that will be the nostrils and eyes of two feathered friends.
6. Similarly, the side wings were made and create shapes to cover the tips of the shoes.
7. Use hard wire to form the feet, covering each one in red felt and add few painted accents.
8. Finally, attach the feet on either side of the heels and add on the eyes, nostrils, and beaks.
You are now done!!
WATCH VIDEO HERE: