Sheer genius ideas can make your life better and even saves time. Check out some awesome tech hacks for Your High-Tech Gadgets! This list might change your life completely.
12 Tech hacks:
1. Can’t afford Microsoft Office?
Get “Open Office”, it’s the same thing that is free and has more features.
2.Want to download Youtube Video as an MP3?
After the ‘WWW.’ in the link just put ‘listen to’ in the URL, it will download.
3. Want 50% off on Nike shoes?
Get Nike shoes 50% off from the cheapfree50.com website.
4. Take selfies using the remote on your earbuds
Use the volume + button on your earbuds to take a selfie.
5. Turn lotion bottle into a mobile charger holder
Get directions here
6. Need to hang things with exact holes??
When you need to hang something with the exact holes, just try this. Take a photocopy of the back and use it as a template for drilling holes.
7. Not enough ink to print?
Take out your ink cartridge and just put enough water in it to fill the sponge. Then, replace the ink cartridge in the printer and try it again.
8. How to take care of your laptop battery?
By charging your laptop battery only up to 80% instead of 100%, you can greatly extend the lifespan of the battery.
9. OMG texted the wrong person?
Don’t worry. Just put your phone on airplane mode immediately and once it fails to deliver, delete that message.
10. Skip ads while watching a DVD press?
When Watching a DVD press just skip all the crap in the beginning by just ‘stop-stop-play-skip to skip’ and go straight to the film.
11. How To Wrap Your Earphones So They Don’t Tangle?
12. Make your own earphone buds out of ear plugs to cancel noise better.
13. Cassette Case as Phone Stand
Simply use your old tape cases, and just put your iPhone on it.
14. “Low ink” or “empty” warning messages??
Got low ink messages even when you know that can’t be possible?? There is an interesting trick that may work on few brands. It will help to squeeze out every last ounce of ink left in it.
15. Access blocked websites on your school/work internet