The heart is an incredible organ of a human body that pumps blood across the body through the circulatory system, supply oxygen, and nutrients to the tissues eliminate carbon dioxide and other wastes. It is the most vital muscle that requires your attention.
Moreover, it is the center of your cardiovascular system, but the heart is probably mystery for you. So, check out some fascinating facts about it.
1. Daily your heart creates sufficient energy to drive a truck for nearly 20 miles.
2. Your heart can keep beating even if get separated from your body. It is because it has own electrical impulse.
3. Orgasm nearly thrice a week lowers the risk of coronary heart disorders.
4. The heart pumps about 1.5 million barrels filled with blood during your life sufficient enough to fill approximately 200 train tank cars.
5. Researchers have found that a cat can lower the heart strokes and attacks by more than a third.
6. The heartbeat of human alters and copies the music they listen to.
7. The left lung is tiny than your right one to create a room for your heart.
8. One study has found that the vegetarians are 19 percent less possibly to be affected form heart issues.
9. Dark chocolate lowers the risk of heart disease by one third.
10. The human heart is located not on the left side but in the middle.
11. As per one study, people who work nearly 11 hours or plus are 67 percent more prone to have a heart attack rather than those who work about 8 hours per day.
12. A heart of a person who is cocaine addict can beat for nearly 25 minutes outside his body.
13. The first transplant was performed by surgeons with a ‘dead heart’ in Australia in October 2014.
14. A pumping heart of human can splash blood nearly 30 feet.
15. Your loved one death could make your nearly 21 times more prone to have a heart attack within one day.
16. 75 trillion cells get blood from the heart except for corneas.
17. An adult heart beats nearly 100,000 times every day.
18. Heart disease is the number one issue that kills every men and woman.
19. An ordinary heart valve is nearly the size of a half dollar.
20. The heart cells begin beating as early as four weeks post conception.
21. The blue whale has the enormous heart with nearly 1,500 pounds weight.
22. The adult human heart size is nearly the size of your two hands folded together.
23. Heart cancer is very uncommon because the heart cells stop dividing early in the life.
24. The heartbeat of women is speedier than men by nearly eight beats per minute because the average man’s heart beats almost 70 times per minutes whereas the women’s heart has heart rates of almost 78 beats per minute.
25. The kid’s heart is nearly the same size as your fist.
26. The heart performs the most physical work of any muscle during a lifetime.
27. The power output of heart ranges from nearly 1 to 5 watts while the quadriceps can generate 100 watts for some time, an output of 1 watt for 80 years is equal to 2.5 gigajoules.
28. The study has found that men who do sex two times or more are less likely to develop heart disorder than those who get busy one in month or less.
29. Alcohol mainly red wine has antioxidants and compounds known as ‘resveratrol.’ So, consuming it in moderate amount for nearly two drinks per day and not more than 14 per week for men may guard your heart against the artery damage.
30. One cardiac cycle (the contraction and relaxing of your heart muscles) takes nearly 0.8 seconds.
31. The length of your blood vessels located in the heart stretches out more than 60,000 miles long and wrap all over the world more than two times.
32. The fetal heart rate is nearly the two times as speedier than the adults and almost 150 beats per minute. By the time, a fetus is about 12 weeks old, and its heart pumps 60 pints of blood every day.
33. According to the recent studies, multivitamins enhances the risk of heart disorder and cancer.
34. Couples who are in deep love synchronize their heart rates after looking into each others’ eyes for about 3 minutes.
35. Modesty motivated the inventions of the stethoscope. But before it existed, doctor’s had to press the ears directly to every chest of the patient.
IMAGES SOURCE: 1)